Saturday, September 23, 2006

Shame on You!!

Twice now I have received threatening letters from lawyers at the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation (of which I have been an avid supporter). They are apparently pretty ticked off about my raising money for children with cancer.

They state they are 'concerned' that people will be 'confused' about the purpose of my Cards for a Cure project and that they 'insist that' I 'cease and desist immediately using that name' because its is too close to one of the billion phrases they use, mainly "Cards for THE Cure".

I guess they think people in the midwest here are so STUPID that they cant READ what the $$$ from my notecards is for.

My assistant did a Google search for the same name as I am using. I believe she got like 12 pages of places using the same name.

I sure hope Komen isn't using MY DONATIONS to fund legal action against me.

Nah, they are probably using YOURS.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?