Sunday, September 17, 2006

NAOCP

I am very honored to have been recently accepted into the National Association of Charitable Photographers (www.naocp.org).

This organization provides no-cost photography (and other donation services) for NICU, Hospice, Military Deployment and other groups to whom professional portrait photography may be out of the question.

There is no charge for these services and I personally gift the parents with a Session Album containing the 5x7s from their session, a CD of images and a DVD slideshow.

If you want to help, please visit the site and see what you can do! Every little bit we can each do everyday to improve someone's life is worth more than anything you can possibly imagine.

Since I just was accepted, I have no images to share here, but can share this little guy from the Ronald McDonald House work that I do...what a pistol! Love ya, Iz.!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

 
Who links to me?