Thursday, September 14, 2006

MY Sept 22 Seminar

I know a lot of photographers read my blog (and I'm flattered, thank you!). So I thought I would post that I am hosting a seminar on Friday, Sept 22, 2006. Its filled up already, but you can always email me to be on the list for another.

Its going to be really cool, we will find out what kind of teacher I am , I guess.

We are doing a newborn studio session (with 3 yr old brother, too!), an outdoor 10 month old baby (I hope, B.....can I borrow E?) and then in the afternoon, a VERY cool 20 year old has agreed to be my "high school senior" model. She looks 17, so it will be perfect.

I'll be sure to post some photographic "evidence" of what we did after the date!

For now, a shot from my wanderings on the plaza yesterday...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

 
Who links to me?