Sunday, September 03, 2006

I've Got a New Attitude

I am in the process of transitioning my portraiture, and have found some willing Moms who share my vision (or just trust me) and have been lending me their kids for my new stuff. I would ultimately like to get away from the little-Mary-in-the-park-type work and into a more hip, trendy, and artistic field. So, basically I am announcing my *new* attitude. I will be suggesting some new places, trying new things and probably making some of you wonder if I'm losing it...but just look at the real images I can achieve when I truly LOVE what I am doing. I think you will agree, the location doesnt matter, its all the attitude....do you have it?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

 
Who links to me?