Monday, September 18, 2006

Blue Angels in KC

I, like every other photographer in this town, went to the KC Air Show yesterday with my family. We are very lucky, b/c my husbands office is near the airfield and we can either sit in air-conditioned comfort and watch, or go outside and have a great view.

Its better for my kids, they arent sucking jet fuel on the tarmac for 4 hours. And my husbands office has vending macine, full of Gatorade and microwave popcorn. And there are things to do when they get bored....

Like, follow the leader:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Find your hands in your jacket:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Geology:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then, the Blue Angels....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And through our city:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hope some of you got out there!

No comments:

 
Who links to me?