Thursday, October 18, 2007

Mom's My Stylist

Literally, her Mom *is* one of my stylists! (I say ONE of b/c my uber-best-friend-forever, Shelly, is my "South" stylist" and Miss. S.'s mommy is my NORTHLAND stylist).

The pink hair came from our mutual kindergarteners carnival a few weeks ago...I was told that S. never likes to take it out of her hair now...so naturally *I* said leave it in!

The "Moms My Stylist" shirt was too perfect, and so of course we had to use that, too.

The tea set is to get a 2 year old to sit still long enough for a picture ;)

This doll's mommy, Katie, is opening her own FABULOUS salon here in the Northland, Salon Haleh (its going to be http://www.salonhaleh.com/ whenever the site goes live). For now, you can come to the Grand Opening on Sat. Oct 20 all day from 10-6pm! Drop by and check out the space, hang out, eat some free goodies and make an appointment for a fab new 'do (it doesnt *have* to be pink, but that would be cool)!!

The addy is: 10012 N. Ambassador Drive KCMO 64153 816-801-8980


1 comment:

Kattayune said...

Of course, I love it! It turned out cute! Thanks for the advertisement on the salon too! You're the best!

 
Who links to me?