Sunday, October 07, 2007

The Best Laid Plans

Sometimes go way off the chart....Baby P's mom scheduled her 1 year session about 4 mths in advance. I reserved a great farm location, since P's Mommy is quite the horse and outdoor lover. This place has barns and horses and great nooks and crannies both outside and inside the farmhouse. We were both extremely excited to do P's session.

But, Mother Nature had other plans....and those plans apparently involved the building of an ark, b/c the rain that came down that day was flood-worthy. Needless to say, we werent outside.

Normally a reschedule would be on the menu, but we went ahead and just used the indoor location. I knew it would be pointless tro set up my studio lights for a new walker, since she wouldnt stay in one place, so using natural light and bouncing flash, I trailed after P, squishing myself into corners of windows while she pretty much ignored me.

I know Mom and Dad arent holding out much hope for the images, but I actually am enjoying them a lot while I am editing the session.

So, here is a TOTAL favorite.....artsy, yes. But oh my, what a doll!




No comments:

 
Who links to me?