Monday, October 15, 2007

The Best of the Northland?

I was angling to be nominated the Best Photographer by the Pitch for 2007, but alas, even though I constantly send them pix of kids with the paper, I wasnt nominated again this year. I should send $$ next year maybe....or baked goods.

So, anyway, I started thinking it would be fun to have a Best of the Northland contest (seeing as most of my clients live up here with me).

So, lets start gathering some ideas....it will give us all new places to eat, shop, and hang out this winter....

Some suggestions for categories:

Best restuarant to eat with your kids
Best non-kid restaurant
Best on-the-go place to eat (or pick up and drive with)
Best coffeeshop for sipping lattes with the girls
Best boutique kids clothes (not that I would really spend a lot of $$ on BOY clothes)

etc etc etc.....email me at susanrobichaud@gmail.com with your categories and nominations. I will take these until Nov 1, then post the nominees and open the voting!

Yay!! this will be fun!!

No comments:

 
Who links to me?