Friday, October 19, 2007

FYI for Photographers in Kansas City

As of today, I will no longer be offering your name as a referral unless you are an Active or Professional Member of the Professional Photographers Association of Greater Kansas City. I decided that there is absolutely no reason to give potential business to someone who cannot join and participate in our local affiliate.

I have been working hard with the rest of the Board of PPA GKC to get membership up, etc so we can continue to have such a great local guild, only to find out that a lot of you locals arent even members.

So, maybe it doesnt matter, but I am going to do whatever *I* can do to make PPA GKC as great as it can be. And this is my small contribution.

You may contact PPA GKC by visting the web site at : http://ppagkc.org/

You may email me for more info: susanrobichaud@gmail.com

And if not, Baby Lauren has a message for ya, ROFL:




No comments:

 
Who links to me?