Tuesday, September 07, 2010

A New Love for an Old Friend {Kansas City Newborn Photographer Susan H. Robichaud}

I'm going to sound *so* old when I say this, but the first time i met Baby R's mommy, she was in High School! In fact, I did her Senior Portraits....OK, she isnt 40 but she is a mom now, so that makes me feel like Im 100. Or maybe thats just todays run making me feel old and creaky.

Baby R and Mommy and Daddy dont live here in Kansas City anymore, but I was lucky enough to get my hands on R. and A. when they came to visit family (yeah, yeah, in JUNE, I know I know). And I was so happy that I got the chance to see what a wonderful Mother A. is...patient and kind, relaxed and happy....what we should ALL aspire towards....

Love you both!


















No comments:

 
Who links to me?