Monday, September 27, 2010

A Family and Some Fields {Kansas City Family Photographer}

I love Family Portrait time for my friends.....Dena is a fabulous photographer in North Central Kansas and since I pressured her into doing MY annual family session this year, she "twisted my arm" to do hers....Ok, no one pressured and no one twisted....we actually just like each others work and traded, LOL

Since we live 4 hours apart, we decided we would meet in the middle...so sprained ankle and all, I gathered my family and we trekked to Manhattan this past weekend! D knew this cool area and we had the best light!

Of course *I* think most of the light came from all the subjects beauty and handsomeness..and I *am* the professional, so I am right.

Love you D, J and K!!!






No comments:

 
Who links to me?