Sunday, September 05, 2010

2011 Senior Models {Kansas City High School Senior Photographer Susan H. Robichaud}

ROMPER!!!!

Ok, I had to get that out....Miss M. knows what I am talking about...she is right now spitting Diet Coke out all over her keyboard bc she cant believe what a complete dork I am!! ;)

I have never photographed a Senior from Liberty High before...so Miss M. graciously agreed to represent Robichaud Photography at her school, which is so cool!

As is typical with *my* Seniors (I swear, I am NOT bragging, its TRUE)...Miss M. is gorgeous, brilliant, witty, charming and athletic. I am so lucky that I get the coolest Seniors at my Studio. We have such a good time and I can feel like I *might* still be cool....then I get back into my Mom van to go home and realize that no, my coolness is long gone, LOL

So thx M. for agreeing to be one of my Senior Models...Rock On Class of 2011!!












No comments:

 
Who links to me?