Friday, September 03, 2010

The Early Addition {Kansas City Newborn Photographer Susan H. Robichaud}

Baby T. doesnt like to be late...Baby T. doesnt like to be On Time either....Baby T. likes to be early....I think he just knew what an uber-cool family he had waiting for him....So why not come early and join in the family fun?

Mom told me that while she was hanging around @ St. Lukes Northland Hospital, she saw some fabulous newborn baby and child photography all over the labor and delivery unit. When she asked the nurses about them, they were so sweet to direct her my way :) (have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE St. Lukes Northland's staff??)

So even though Baby T. was a wee bit older than a few days...I was so glad they came to the Studio! Gorgeous family!! (and Mom *did* get a family portrait with her included, even though she said multiple times she hates being in pictures)...






No comments:

 
Who links to me?