Monday, October 12, 2009

Its been raining Bellies around here... {Kansas City Maternity Photographer}

My friend Dena asked me last night when we were on the phone "Why havent you posted any new images on your Blog? I know you are busy as all get out"....and I thought about it. I have totally been neglecting my Blog in favor of Facebook and Twitter. Thats not good (although if you join me on Facebook and Twitter, its true, you will see a more active page than this Blog).

Anyway, yes, swamped here at the Studio, getting ready for the Halloween Bash, Christmas, just finished the Fall Family Mini Sessions.....and so many maternities lately....more in the past month than I did in the first half of the year!

I thought I would share some of my favorites....and forgive me for neglecting you, my Blogger friends!!

xoxo~















No comments:

 
Who links to me?