Thursday, October 15, 2009

Just in Time for the Holidays {Kansas City Child Photographer}

Are you looking for a darling gift for you spouse, your Mom, your sister or yourself? Something they will love and treasure, but something that doesnt have to come in a little blue box (thats a Tiffany's reference, lol)....

Here to the rescue is the newest, most fun and most adorable line of Portrait Jewelry I have seen in ages!

necklaces, bracelets, charms and key rings (cant leave Dad out!) have arrived at Robichaud Photography!

Made right here in Kansas City, these sweet reminders of your little loves can be ordered as of today from the Studio.

If you have had a session in 2009 and would like to order a piece, just give me a call or email and I can take care of that for you! I will be sporting my own new necklace early next week, so be sure to stop me to see it!

As for now, you may check out the pieces and pricing online by clicking on the link below:

http://www.susanrobichaud.com/jewelryalbum/index.html

*Please note that we do not sell jewelry with images from other photographers or your personal images, thank you for understanding!

No comments:

 
Who links to me?