Saturday, October 24, 2009

Studio Family Portraits {Kansas City Family Photographer Susan H. Robichaud}

I do a lot of family portraits (esp this time of year!)....but I have really seen an increase in the number of families choosing to have their portraits made in the Studio this year. I absolutely love it, because it gives thr family a chance to have something "different" than everybody else has. Most family portraits these days are done outdoors (and dont get me wrong, I love doing those, too).

But there is something to be said about having the perfect lighting ratios, LOL

So when you are ready to book YOUR family portrait, dont dismiss the idea of having your portraits made IN the Studio this year...be unique! (and be warm, its like 30 degrees out there!)...





No comments:

 
Who links to me?