Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mystery Session #1 {Kansas City Child Photographer}

****Thanks everyone who emailed about the Mystery Session #1! The response today has been overwhelming (um, seriously, like 100 responses so far) and the winner of this session is Amy R., who emailed me about 5 seconds after the announcement, LOL.

The next Mystery Session will be announced here on the Blog only on Tuesday June 30, 2009, between 8am and noon….so bookmark the blog and check back!

******************************************************************
Here we go...I'm stoked!!

Mystery Location Theater, Take 1 (sorry, big MST3K fan here)...

Location Description: old abandoned barn in the Northland. This is right near my house and I pass it everyday. I have always wanted to shoot around it but havent.

Time of Day: morning session, 930-1030 start time.

Best for: 1-2 kids only, no families. Babies who can sit on their own, but not crawl or kids older than 2. No age limit.

Clothing suggested: denim, white sundresses, boots, pettis (I can provide), solid colors with some cool accessories.

Session will be open for one week or until someone books it (remember, its FREE!!).

Go.....

No comments:

 
Who links to me?