Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I know I am biased...{Kansas City Child Photographer, Susan Robichaud}

because these sisters are my friends daughters, and I love them, but how beautiful are they??

It is hard to photograph your friends kids, b/c they are used to seeing you in your driveway, in your jammies getting the paper, or chasing the runaway dog down the middle of the street. They dont really think of you any other way.

When I told them that I was a real professional photographer, published in a book, people fly in from around the world to have me photograph their families, they laughed at me.

Maybe I should have stayed in my jammies for their session? Think that would have helped?

Anyway, here are my beautiful neighbors...and the first of the Line Creek Portrait Fundraiser sessions (betcha wish you had purchased one now, dont ya?)...






No comments:

 
Who links to me?