Friday, June 19, 2009

Another Gorgeous Newborn {Kansas City Newborn Photographer}

Last month (I know, I know, so far behind in everything!) one of my very first clients that I had when I opened my business 5 years ago gave birth to her second son...you should see her eyes light up when she talks about her boys...its like looking at the face of love itself. I aspire to be the gentle and patient woman she is with her sons (she claims that it is not always so, but I dont believe her).

Baby G, accompanied by Mommy and Big Brother K. held me awestruck by their bond for a couple of hours and after they left, I felt happy all day.....love does that to me...I'm a sap.

2 comments:

Dena_Sorensen said...

These are SO sweet. LOVE the one on mom's shoulder!

Tracy Besek - Dearborn, Michigan Photographer said...

Your newborn work is some of the best around. I always look to your work as inspiration for my own!

 
Who links to me?