Sunday, June 21, 2009

Mystery Location Sessions {Kansas City Child and Family Photographer}

I’ve been living here in the Northland for almost 8 years….been in the child photography business for 5 of those years. And yet there are still lots of places I haven’t used for any sessions…..or used maybe once many years ago. Why don’t I use them? I don’t know….some part of it is laziness; it’s easier to go where I know. Another part of it is dependability; its best to take your clients to places that you know will be comfortable and pleasant for their portrait experience.

But, I get these itches that I need to scratch…and I can’t afford my kids going rates for “modeling” for me..so, what’s a girl to do?

Oh yeah, give aways!

So, here’s the deal….each week or so, I will post a general description of the place I want to have a session….and the first person to respond (email is always faster to me, I have my “Crackberry” on all the time) with a “Why I want the session”, gets a complimentary session (a $500 value)! No prints are included, but a 10% discount on purchases, is.

The sessions will be held during the week, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday….usually morning, but some evenings (I will include the times in the description). It just depends on where the location is and what time of day I think would be best.

*if you have previously participated in my “model calls”, you are regrettably not eligible, as I would like to give others the chance to have a session.)

The sessions themselves will also be tagged with whether a baby/child/siblings or family can enter…some locations would be ideal for a family session, some would be better suited for 1-2 kids only. Just check out the descriptions carefully J

The first of the Mystery Sessions will be announced Tuesday, June 23, 2009 on the blog….so bookmark it and check…it will be up by 12pm.

Good luck!!

No comments:

 
Who links to me?