Saturday, August 30, 2008

Take Out the Trash Day

In DC they refer to Fridays as "trash day", the day that they dump all the little news tidbits from the week that they didnt get to, or werent included in any other press.

I needed a Trash Day, so its today, LOL

* I have a couple of spots left for the Angels Limited Edition on Saturday September 6, 2008. If you would like a spot, please call or email this weekend before they are gone!

* I have a cool new You Tube spot with some cool new videos, and will be adding others, so come check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVZ57y4XZSM (that link will take you to my latest vid, then you can subscribe to my channel and see my others)

* I'm planning a Family Portrait Event for October in the Fall Leaves. This one will be a favorite, and will likely book up within one day, so keep an eye on your mail (if you are on the newsletter list...if you arent, email me to get on it!).

Have a great holiday weekend! Enjoy the last weekend of summer!

No comments:

 
Who links to me?