Wednesday, August 06, 2008

New Senior Portrait Safari Site Launched

I've been hard at work revamping my High School Senior Photography site...I wanted it to reflect my attidtude towards Senior Graduation Photography: fashion-ish, model-like, edgy and FUN!

I am also ACTIVELY recruiting for Senior Models to represent my studio at their school. Senior Models receive lots of goodies from my studio, as well as my undying love and loyalty! ;) If you are a 2009 Senior and would like to get your session FREE and will market my studio to your school/work/sports friends like a FIEND, call me at 816-260-1529 or email me at susanrobichaud@gmail.com and lets chat!

Oh, and come check out the new site....I just LOVE it. Be sure to check out MY Senior Year pic, its a scream!

http://www.robichaudseniors.com/

No comments:

 
Who links to me?