Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Casting Call: Models Needed!

***********THIS IS A MODEL CALL*******************

I am looking for girls to be subjects in a personal photography shoot for me. Sometimes I just need to shoot for myself and need to find some subjects...this is one of those times.

"The Fairy Tale Project "

Who: girls b/n ages of 3-6

What: for planned photo sessions throughout the Spring/Summer (project is ongoing)

Where: all sessions will take place in Kansas City metro area, actual locations will vary

When: variable

Requirements:

Must have one or more Fairy Tale outfits (Cinderella, Snow White, Red Riding Hood, etc), and be willing to wear it!

Must be willing to give the Artist (um, thats ME) free reign to produce my Fairy Tale Project. That means you can say "No, I dont want my child in that location", but I will likely replace your child with another child. (obviously I never endanger anyone!)

Must be willing to schedule with me for a mutual convenient time.

Must sign all my normal studio paperwork, including model release.

What YOU will receive:

The session with me

$150 print credit with my studio (can be used to purchase from the Fairy Tale Project images of your child, OR towards a future custom portrait session)

5x5 Mounted Custom Print from the Fairy Tale Project session.

This offer is open to ALL, whether you are a current client, or simply want the chance to try out my studio so that you can BECOME one of my beloved clients :)

I dont know how many lil ones I need, so send me your email to susanrobichaud@gmail.com, be sure to put FAIRY TALE PROJECT in the subject line so I dont skip over you (whoops, did I let slip that I accidently skip emails sometimes?)...if I dont know you, please include the name and age of your little princess and what outfits she would be wiling to wear for me.

Bear in mind, I will be accessorizing these outfits, too...but they wont be ALTERED or anything.

Thanks!

No comments:

 
Who links to me?