Saturday, March 01, 2008

Here today, then off to her new home

OK, it wasnt even TODAY, it was last Monday. But as Baby S. slept soundly for this shot, we were surrounded by the evidence of change....Mom and Dad and new big brother A. were just 48 hours from the moving vans coming to relocate them.

But though it would be very stressful to have to pick and move with a new baby in tow...I really dont think Baby S. was feeling any of that!

Hope everything went smoothly and I cannot WAIT to show you the rest of your images...


Talk soon~

S.

2 comments:

Dena_Sorensen said...

Beautiful Susan! She looks so peaceful.

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan, I just want to say THANK YOU for working with us and all the craziness! We did make it to Chicago but were so happy we had you out to the house for the photo shoot before we moved. I know I could have found a photographer in Chicago, but realize I wouldn't have had the quality of work that you provided to us (plus the prices would have been much, much higher). Thank you again for your patience with us - we will cherish the photos forever!

Amy - Mom of Baby S.

 
Who links to me?