Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Its OUT!!!

THE BOOK!!!!

I had a client call me this morning (sorry, Jennifer, one of the boys is sick and I havent called anyone back yet!) and say she went to the bookstore and got her copy!

I want to see!!!!!! I havent gotten my copy yet...anyone wanna snap some pix for me?
LOL

Amazon says they have 2 copies left!!! I called Borders and Barnes and Noble and was told they are SOLD OUT!

Oh, I wanna see!!!!!

Oh, I found something: click on the link below and watch a mini slideshow from the publisher. Page 8 and Page 9 are two of my images....!!!

http://www.welcomebooks.com/alookinside/bigbookofbabies/

My friend and fellow photog Dawn Sela (NY photog if you need a great one!) graciously snapped some quick shots for me..

Here's some pages:
Wow, opposite the TITLE PAGE is Venessa's beautiful daughter...












There is Jennifer's handsome little guy @ 3 mths old:


The back cover...the top image on the left side is Tiffany's lovely oldest daughter...




And the credit page, showing the pages on which all our darlings are showcased!

1 comment:

Danna said...

Congratulations :-D I saw a copy at my local chapters and had a good look through it.....the decided it was a necessary purchase ...lol

 
Who links to me?