Monday, March 07, 2011

Parents Night Out....


The martial arts studio where my kids and I train is launching a Parents Night Out and the owner has asked me to be a part of it! Its a fun thing for me bc a) I love kids obviously and b) I really love the programs that his place offers! So when I was asked to help get the PNO program off the ground, I was excited!!

Our big debut is this Friday night from 630-1030. Its 20 bucks per kid, we will be eating pizza, doing karate, playing games, crafts, hnaging out. You can sign up online at www.kcpma.com under the "Event Registration" page.

I will be there with your kids the whole time, Eric Siley, the owner and chief instructor, will be there the whole time (he will be doing the instructing of course) and it will be fun! My kids will be there and I hope lots of their friends!!

Hope to see you Friday night!

No comments:

 
Who links to me?