Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Seniors are Back, Baby! {Kansas City High School Senior Photographer}

Ah, I love the end of summer.....why, you ask? Summer is so fun, lazy days next to the pool, Worlds of Fun, vacations and sleeping late....

Well, I love the end of summer because it brings me one of my fave things in the whole world: SENIORS!!! (no, not those AARP people...High School Seniors!!)

I love my Seniors, I seem to get the coolest, prettiest and most athletic....it must be b.c I'm the same way.....well, maybe not. They just have good taste in photography...and they know that their session with Robichaud Seniors Photography will be FUN, FRESH AND FANTASTIC! (I love alliteration...)

Anyway, here is my first beauty of the Season....we had tons o' fun!!






No comments:

 
Who links to me?