Friday, September 11, 2009

On the TV this morning, I saw {Kansas City Newborn Photographer}

An interview on the Today Show with a baby photographer talking about Newborn Portraits. She said EVERYTHING I have been saying here in Kansas City for over 5 years....to get those newborns into the Studio when they are brand new!

I photograph my newborn clients within the first 7 days, when they are still super-sleepy and very bendy....so we can get images like this:

And "Anne Geddes"-inspired images like this:

And relationship images like this:

So , really, if you are pregnant and you want to capture the most fleeting time of your child's life, the first few days, call me NOW to get on the schedule!! Its NOT too early :)

I would love to give you images like these of YOUR new baby...before he or she changes in the blink of an eye....



No comments:

 
Who links to me?