Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Totally Excited! {Kansas City Child Photographer}

A couple of weeks ago I got a call from the editor of Her Life Magazine (which I am sure you all have seen ALL over the Northland, its everywhere!)....

Well now its going to have some Robichaud style in it.....I have been asked to be a contributing photographer to Her Life Magazine!!! So excited!

I cant wait to get to meet the amazing people that the magazine finds to feature....I just LOVE meeting new people, seeing new places and getting to know new businesses in the Kansas City area....

This is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!

I think I'll celebrate....the next 5 people to email me and say "Susan, you are the coolest person in town" will get a FREE SESSION.

Ok, you dont have to say that, but do email me.

And go check out Her Life Magazine....

http://www.herlifemagazine.com/

No comments:

 
Who links to me?