Saturday, July 11, 2009

The New Kid on the Block [Kansas City Newborn and Family Photographer]

Another newborn session from weeks ago that I have neglected to blog about.....this little one is the 5th boy for the B. family and another probably already a great athlete like his brothers!

All Mom wanted was some of those "Anne Geddes" newborn shots that I am known for....and for 2 days, and 10+ hours we tried to get him to sleep for us...no dice. He didnt cry, just observed me, and his brothers, and his parents....we even tried plying him with Subway, but he didnt go for it.

So, we got great shots of him with his parents and his brothers and alone...and out of 45 images, I think his eyes are closed in like 3.....but he may have been blinking now that I think about it....

Welcome to the world Baby M! It *is* worth being awake for.....


1 comment:

Dena_Sorensen said...

The shot of the top of his little head makes my heart melt...so sweet.

 
Who links to me?