Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mystery Location #4 [Kansas City Child Photographer]

It's Tuesday and time for the 4th Mystery Location Session...this one has a bit of mystery in it for me, too.....because I know what I want to do, I just havent found the place I can do it yet. So a bonus gift to the person who can provide me a place to do the session!! (that means that if you are the winner, you get a free gift from me and if you arent the winner, but you have a place that fits my needs, you get a session, too)

This week's Mystery Location is....a field. Thats right, but not any field....I want a field of either wheat/alfalfa or tall long "wild" grass. I'm picturing a pretty farm, etc.... I just need one is all.

The time of day depends on the location I find, so its open ended.
Any age, as long as the child can sit unassisted (there will be furniture involved).

Clothing: either denim or sundresses...vintage looks...boots or bare feet...

As a reminder: the first person who emails me at susanrobichaud@gmail.com with an answer to "Why I want the session", WINS....the session is free and you will receive 10% off your order, as well.

Good luck!!

*You may reach Susan at 816-260-1529 or via email to susanrobichaud@gmail.com*
Thx~
S.

1 comment:

Dena_Sorensen said...

Darn...wish I wasn't so far away. I have all the farm fields you could ever want! Can't wait to see these.

 
Who links to me?