Monday, February 23, 2009

We're in a Recession? Hmmm....

OK, I admit it, I dont really buy into the belief that we are in a full-on depression...I might teeter on the belief of a recession...but everywhere *I* go, people seem to be doing pretty well and look pretty happy! That makes ME happy. :)

But, according to NPR and the news (hey, even FOX news), the ecomomy is in "correction" mode...and when that happens, people cut back. And I know that when *I* am trying to cut back a bit, some of my luxury items are shelved. Not so many lattes and fewer trips to the mall, matinee (instead of evening) movies and less dining out.

So it occured to me that my Studio can help with this. There is no need to cut back on the luxury of beautiful portraiture of your family...no need to sacrifice quality and experience for, well, less. Just because the Market is down, doesnt mean your expectations have to be.

So, starting today, February 23, 2009, I have banished the A la carte pricing menu from my Studio. I've just put it away. All sessions will be priced off the Portrait Collections Menu, regardless of whether a Collection is purchased. This is a significant savings for you, my valued clients!

In addition, during the month of March, any regular session (signature sessions, fundraisers and Short and Sweets do not count) will receive a complimentary 5x5 leather art book. The session MUST be during the month of March and is subject to my availability.

So, this is my Gift to you, Kansas City, and with it goes my wish for our Country to heal quickly and we can all get back to Starbucks and Nordstrom. ;)

xoxo~
S.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?