Wednesday, February 04, 2009

New Studio, Grand Opening BASH!!

Holy Moly Macaroni as my kids would say....where they got that I dont know, but its better than the alternatives I suppose.

The NEW STUDIO IS (almost) COMPLETE!! Ok, so I have some wallpaper left to hang and my landlord needs to put up the rest of one wall, but why should that stop the PARTY??!!

On Sunday, Feb 22, 2009 from 1-4pm, come to the Robichaud Photography Grand Opening Bash! 1839 NW Vivion Road....we will have food, fun, face painting, door prizes and you can check out the new space...its so pretty!

I'm attaching some images of it, but please come by on Sunday February 22, 2009 from 1-4pm and see me, and the studio, in person. I would LOVE IT!






2 comments:

TCS said...

Face painting and food, I am there. You should make macaroni.

Anonymous said...

Love the new studio!!
and love the display at the coffee shop .. WIsh I could come play!!
J~

 
Who links to me?