Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another lovely Mommy-to-be...{Kansas City Maternity Photographer}

R. and I met a couple of years ago when our kids played on the same soccer team (and her hubby coached...he was awesome at that, too)...our kids are good friends and I just love her family.

After I did her 2 kids portraits last year, R. and T. got a surprise: Baby #3! We dont know the gender, so I am anxiously waiting for the birth so that I can start knitting in the correct color. In the meantime, she was gracious enough to allow me to photograph her maternity session, at 37 weeks, while having contractions...what a trooper!

Back to checking my voice mail.....is Baby here yet??

1 comment:

Magic Brush said...

Did you know we were painting at her house last week and she went into labor???? She didn't even tell me girls... just left and went to the hospital. I would have milked that for all it was worth. She is a trooper! Great shots!

 
Who links to me?