Wednesday, May 07, 2008

New Display!

I have a client who is a FANTASTIC Orthodontist. I am hoping I never need him, of course, but he is great! I had the pleasure of photographing his newborn last year and really enjoyed my time with his family.

He has a gorgeous practice right up the street from the new studio (!!) in the Briarcliff Village, and he is going to hang my work in his offices! I'm so excited! I probably have never mentioned how much I love displays, have I? (ha ha, I talk about it all the time, dont I!)

Anyway, if you need an Ortho (they recommend seeing one by age 7 now so they can catch all that stuff early), go see him!

http://www.burlesonortho.com

Hopefully if my boys need braces, he will have about 20 more children so I can trade sessions for dental. Ah, a girl can hope.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?