Friday, May 23, 2008

"Baby" L.

Even though she isnt a baby anymore, I found myself still calling her Baby L. at her session this morning. I just cant believe how quickly they go from Maternity clients, to Newborn clients, to Infant clients, to Preschool clients! Pretty soon I will be doing her High School Senior Portrait session, and then I will officially feel old as dirt. The "old as dirt" photographer, my new moniker.

Anyway, Baby L's mommy is a fashion DIVA, and she always knows what is in style, so I knew she would love my new studio and all its goodies to play with. Baby L fell in love with my Turkish bench (which makes me happy, that thing took FOREVER to stain last summer!) and I was reminded of how lucky I am to get to do what I love.

Thanks for eating animal cookies and styling my hair, Baby L. Looking forward to our Urban Session soon, too! Come on warm weather!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan, what can I say that I have not said in the past? Absolutely gorgeous!!! AND thank you so much for putting up with me! Susan has the most awesome props and loves to show them off yet I come in with my huge bag of petti's and leopard bag full of clothes for my Lauren to wear during the session. Thank you for making 'my vision' a reality. I bring the clothes and the doll and Susan brings her to life.

Liz

Kimberly Hill said...

What a gorgeous little girl! Mom definitely has style and it looks like you two suit each other well. I can't wait to see her urban session!

Melanie Johnson said...

L.O.V.E. it! Beautiful Susan!

 
Who links to me?