Friday, May 02, 2008

I signed the lease yesterday

ACK! I signed the lease and then applied for my business license in Riverside.

The space I am taking over will be familiar to a lot of you, it is the former space of the office of Social Suppers in Riverside. The store space, where the actual SS was, is still up for lease, but the space they used as offices right next to the store is now mine! :)

The official opening date is June 1, but I believe I will be in there setting up and decorating, etc before that date....so if you feel like unpacking boxes and painting, come on by!

I'm very excited and will show pix as I get it all ready. I will likely have an Open House in June, too....

2 comments:

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Congrats... Im very HAPPY for you... Can't wait to see the Magic Created in your new Studio... Hugs, M

Tera said...

Congrats Susan! Very exciting!

 
Who links to me?