Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thats Just How I Am, Folks!

I received so much email yesterday about my blog post (wow, who knew so many people read this thing). My true friends and awesome clients lined up to support me b.c they KNOW me, they know how I feel about honesty and they know how I value my integrity.

What carcked me up was the email I got from an ANONYMOUS (yeah, couldnt possibly put your NAME on it) person telling me how stuck up I am and I should just get over myself. How I shouldnt put this kind of thing on a blog read by clients.

Well, why not? This is HOW I AM. This is how I SPEAK, this is how I ACT....I'm irreverent, honest, a straight-shooter, a call-it-like-I -see-it person. I dont hide behind anonymous postings or use passive-agressive jabs at people. I am a truthful, up front person.

I know my friends and clients (and clients to come) who TRULY understand me will know that this blog is used not to just market my business, but to keep them up to date with what is up in my life. And honestly, if it turns off someone who was going to book with me, it is probably better...they wouldnt be happy with someone like me anyway.

So, thats how it is, thats how I am, and I am pleased to say that the stolen text has been removed, which is what I wanted. Well, and to make a point.

We all know I like doing THAT, too ;)

As my friend Megan always says "Have a Beautiful Day"

1 comment:

Tawnya Gagnon Photography said...

Oh Susan, the thing is, your integrity is what makes you so great. I love your candid wording throughout your site, when I first read through it I was seriously thinking, "wow! that is exactly how I think, I wish I had thought of just saying it like that"
So what did I do??? Oh ya, that's right, I PAID for a mentoring session!!! Not to STEAL from you, to LEARN from you.
So kudo's to you girlie, You rock your site, it is all about you!!!
(I'm signing my name)
Tawnya Gagnon :)

 
Who links to me?