Friday, August 17, 2007

Coming Soon (and an offer)



Coming Soon: http://www.urbanbabysafari.com/, a whole new website JUST for the Urban Baby/Child Safari sessions. I'm very excited, this is something I have been wanting to do for a couple of years now....I just need to get some people over to my way of thinking!

Which reminds me...I have 2 open slots that I need to fill for Urban Baby Safari sessions. Since these are to build up a Portfolio of these type of images....SESSION IS COMPLETELY FREE. Thats right, first two people who email me at susanrobichaud@gmail.com will receive the Urban Baby Safari session for NO Session retainer. Of course, I will also be throwing in....hmmm...a $150 print credit!

Now, before you start frantically emailing me, here are the "catches"....

1. must be scheduled on a day of my choice (a Tues or Thurs in September only)
2. you must sign a Model Release (if you are a current client, I already have one for you)
3. you must allow me to take your child wherever I want (you are coming with, obviously)
4. you must allow me to dress your child (I will give you guidelines as to what to bring)

5. you cannot be in the process of building your own photog biz....c'mon, do I really have to say that?



Ok, start emailing me.......NOW....GO....NOW!!!

No comments:

 
Who links to me?