Wednesday, August 29, 2007

And here we go again...

This time, instead of stealing my BIO, this photographer decided that it was OK to steal another part of my site....my Got Attidude promotion. Dont worry, I dont spend ANY time thinking about these ideas and working my text so it sounds just like me...its OK to spend 10 seconds downloading it and putting it on YOUR BLOG.

http://christinalouvierrephoto.blogspot.com/2006/12/dont-be-scared.html

I especially like the part, Christina Louvierre, where "YOU" (um, that would NOT BE YOU) say "a look that would be perfect for an idea I have"....since you are STEALING MY TEXT AND MY IDEA, wouldnt that be MY IDEA?!

Enjoy your mail, Christina.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is her integrity?

She's moderating comments on her blog so if you leave her one it won't show up. I'm sure she'll read it though.

There is NO imitating you Susan, no matter how hard they try.

xo
Erica

Vicki said...

Holy crap, Susan! Note to self: DO NOT tick off Mrs Robichaud! lol

You do realize though, it's because you exude all that awesomeness, right? :)

Good for you!

Tennille said...

You mean I can't steal your wording and make it mine? Crap - better go reword my website. But I can steal your images, right?

Lu said...

I love how you call her out! You are so bad ass!!

 
Who links to me?