Sunday, April 15, 2007

Big Brother to be

Recently I had a maternity session with one of my FAVORITE clients (and friend). She is having a second boy any day now (I know she is HOPING for any day now). I asked her if she wanted to get some of her with her first-born, and she said sure.
She had him in a very cute dress shirt, just like Daddy's, but you all know me, I stripped it right off him (he was displeased). But I asked him if he was excited about his new baby brother coming, and he said yes. Then he went to Mommy and laid his sweet nest of blond curls right up against her belly, and wrapped his arm around her leg, and I fired off the shot and sent up a short prayer to the photography gods that I got my focus and exposure just right, b/c it was such a perfect moment.

A split second later, he was gone...and all that was left was the memory...and the portrait.






No comments:

 
Who links to me?