Saturday, October 21, 2006

You May Kiss Your Bride

No, I am not doing weddings, but nice try!

My cousin got married a couple weeks ago, and I debated for a long time about bringing a camera. I have this personal issue about a professional bringing his or her gear to an event where he is not working. I find it rude to say the least (heck, we all know how irritable I get when people bring cameras to my sessions, dont we?).

So, I decided I would bring my film camera and my fave yummy film that no one would possibly even like! (its very grainy and artsy, but people dont really "get" it)

So, "You may kiss your bride" came, and I leaned just a tiny bit into the aisle for one ceremony shot of my cousin, in her beautiful gown, glowing with happiness.

And tried not to laugh remembering all the stupid stuff we did we were 16!

Congratulations Diane and Steve, love you guys!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan - that's a beautiful image. So rich and I absolutely LOVE the grain.

Anonymous said...

Susan, it's perfect! Glad you posted it.

Anonymous said...

Susan, it's perfect! Glad you posted it.

 
Who links to me?