Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Jeans, Jewelry, Junky Munky (and me)

Come join me for a Fabulous evening of shopping, fashion and socializing, while making a difference to those children suffering with Juvenile Diabetes.

I am honored to be photographing the event on behalf of my amazing clients (and friends), Junky Munky. The girls will be revealing new styles for the coming fashion year at this event, and believe me, you want to be there!

The Market Boutique in the Briarcliff Village will be the starting point for this evening and you will be able to shop for great clothes which will make you glad that Spring is right around the corner!After the show, we will be hopping over to Tivol for an after-party, featuring some gorgeous pieces of jewelry that your hubby would love to buy for you! ;)

So, grab your girlfriends or your sweetheart and I will see you at the Show!


No comments:

 
Who links to me?