Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How do I keep getting? {Kansas City Maternity Photographer}

Kansas City's most amazingly beautiful women in my Studio? Ms. S. was one of my first clients a few years ago, and I think I actually still have a print of her first child in my office somewhere....I remember he wore the cutest blue "jester" hat...was that mine? If so, where did I put that?

So S. is expecting her 2nd child and no baby could ask for a sweeter Mommy.

Almost done with your session.... you will be glad I bullied you into it, ROFL

2 comments:

Magic Brush said...

Why are all of these ladies so small and pregnant? If you remember,I was the size of my suburban!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful!

Krav Diva said...

Oh PLEASE, you were fabulous! Not everyone would do their maternity in downtown KCMO!

 
Who links to me?