Sunday, December 28, 2008

My kids...

People always assume that I take portraits of my kids all the time...the truth is, I really dont. Its like a doctor doesnt have their child as a patient...its too close. And they annoy me during photo sessions...they dont cooperate like the rest of my clients kids do. I cant figure that one out ;)
But, during breaks like the holidays, I drag the kids to the studio and get some shots done so I can actually have something to hang on MY walls....they are growing up so fast...
Happy Holidays!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Usually P looks the most changed from when I saw him last but this time it's definitely B!

Jill said...

Boy, do I understand this. My kids are the least photographed of all of my friends' kids. Your boys are adorable!
:)

 
Who links to me?