Saturday, December 06, 2008

The Lamb

For the longest time, about 3-4 years ago, I had an image on the back of my car of a newborn curled up on this rocking lamb. Everyone in Kansas City knew that shot, so it seemed. People at Target would say "There's a great car in the lot with this baby on this sheep"...I *was* the sheep lady...

But its not an easy shot to set up, at all. It requires a few things, and mainly it requires a sleeping, teeny tiny baby, and a Mom and Dad who wont freak when I say lets put your precious newborn baby on this rocking sheep. So I retired the sheep.

Last year, I loaned the sheep to my friend Dena out there in Lincoln, KS for some of her photo sessions. When I saw how cute that lamb was, I decided I would drag it back out.

That was about 6 months ago.....and she's been waiting....

Waiting for Baby.....who wouldnt sleep on Thursday night, so came back Friday afternoon....and slept great. Until I put her on the lamb.....but, bright eyed, she looked so sweet, and I'm happy we did the shot....

Maybe for my next car image, I'll bring this oldie back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a fantastic shot. Makes me want to have another baby to capture that pure beauty, calm and bliss. Well done!
Teresa

Dena_Sorensen said...

I miss the lamb! When you get sick of it I would love to have her back. (Maybe by summer??)

Beautiful shot!

 
Who links to me?