Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I owe her....

Senior C. has been really patient...so has her Mom. C. and her Mom were my "day after horrible back injury happened" clients. That week I had issues sitting at my desk for any period of time, so I fell behind with my sessions. I know C. and her Mom were really anxious, but I didnt want to rush..and honestly, its been hard to even narrow them down, I mean, look how beautiful she is!

I will be done today. Unless an anvil falls on my head while I am chasing the Roadrunner....could happen.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

They look great can't wait to see the rest of them.

Kimberly Hill said...

WOW! Bet you did have a hard time narrowing those down. Pretty, pretty girl. Share more!

The whole roadrunner/anvil thing I could totally see happening to you.

Unknown said...

Awesome job on all the pictures and you captured all the looks she gives me. Thanks again.

 
Who links to me?