Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Big Announcement!

Ok, this is fairly huge. My work has been chosen to decorate the beautifully renovated Labor and Delivery unit at St. Lukes Northland Hospital. I want to thank Becky, my studio manager and friend, for her tireless efforts in the project. I literally could NOT have done it without her.

And Thank You to Karen at St. Lukes for choosing me, and Thank You to the staff for allowing me to photograph your kids, I am so excited about this!

I dont know if I can publish photos once the display is up or not, but I hope so..its going to be gorgeous. The 2 waiting rooms, the labor rooms, the post partum rooms and the hallways!

This is the hospital where I had my kids and would seriously pay out of pocket to go there is I had to. Love "my" hospital"!

Here are a couple cuties I photographed during our 2-day session for the staff....dolls!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

 
Who links to me?