Friday, April 09, 2010

Its Raining Men.....{Kansas City Photographer Susan H. Robichaud}

Glad this is the last batch of *my* Bachelors...I'm out of suggestive songs....

Once again, Ladies....I offer you some glorious eye candy (but really they are SO MUCH MORE)...I spent yesterday with these 5 guys, and again, totally cute, charming and witty.

You really cant go wrong here!

So dont forget the Her Life Magazine's Just for Her Expo coming up May 21-22, 2010 at the Overland Park Convention Center.

http://www.justforherexpo.com/ (get your tickets online here and save $1 by typing in Facebook!)

On Friday May 21, we will be having a Bachelor Auction starting at 7pm. You can come and bid on these INCREDIBLE bachelors and win not only a date night with these fantastic guys, but also some fab prizes, as well! All proceeds benefit Habitat for Humanity!!

I will be there...so come out and hang with me....I'll even introduce you around ;)





No comments:

 
Who links to me?