Saturday, March 13, 2010

Maternity Portraits are... {Kansas City Maternity Photographer Susan H. Robichaud}

...for everyone! Even other local photogs and their gorgeous wives! I *love* when I am asked by other professional photographers to photograph their families...its such an honor, you have no idea!

But its a tad nerve wracking when its a local KC Wedding Photographer who repeatedly takes home the PPA Golden Bellows award in Print Competition (um, he's AMAZING).

I tried not to be too nervous, but I admit my hands were a bit shaky that evening. And I did drag my feet a smidge getting them their images....I mean, what if they hated them??? They didnt, and they are both so kind and gracious that I really had nothing to worry about. But, I'm neurotic, we all know that!!

I wanted to share these and let Kansas City enjoy them as much as I do :)

No comments:

 
Who links to me?